Welcome to the Lutheran Church of the Reformation, a member congregation of the New Jersey Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.Reformation is a community of faithful followers of Jesus who seek to live into their baptismal identity as those who worship, learn, serve and celebrate together.
In 1 John 4:19 we read, "We love because God first loved us." In response to God's great love for us, we serve others with our time, talents and treasure, and welcome all people to come and see for themselves how rewarding life as a disciple of Jesus is.
As a community of faith we gather around the strong center of God's Word and the Sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion, and we keep our doors open - ready to welcome all who come in and for us to be sent out in service for the sake of the Gospel and the good of the whole world.
- HOLY WEEK AT REFORMATION - ALL ARE WELCOME
- Maundy Thursday - Service of Holy Communion with foot washing at 8 p.m.
- Good Friday - Good Friday Liturgy at 3 p.m. and A service of light and shadows - traditionally called Tenebrae at 8 p.m.
- The Great Vigil of Easter - A traditional Great Vigil of Easter service with many readings and music beginning at 5 p.m. It will include the lighting of the new fire and the new Paschal candle
- Easter Sunday - Festival Services of Holy Communion at 9:30 and 11:30. There is no nursery or Sunday School this day!
- A BLESSED AND JOYOUS EASTER TO ALL